Sunday, July 12, 2009

Top 20 Countdown #2

Here's a list of what music I'm listening to right now. It's the second playlist I've made, there will be many more to come. Definitely check out these songs & their entire albums. Enjoy!

20. The Felice Brothers - Penn Station
19. Dirty Projectors - Stillness is the Move
18. Lady Gaga - Poker Face
17. St. Vincent - Now Now
16. Sunbears! - I'm Alive
15. Cymbals Eat Guitars - And the Hazy Sea
14. Frightened Rabbit - Fast Blood
13. The Thermals - Now We Can See
12. Au Revoir Simone - Another Likely Story
11. The Frames - Falling Slowly
10. Matt & Kim - Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare
9. Japandroids - The Boys are Leaving Town
8. The Dead Weather - So Far From Your Weapon
7. Ghostland Observatory - The Band Marches On
6. Arcade Fire - Wake Up
5. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll
4. Pheonix - 1901
3. Camera Obscura - Honey in the Sun
2. A.C. Newman - There May Be Ten or Twelve...
1. Passion Pit - Sleepyhead

2 comments:

Adam Elijah said...

I like a lot of these. Can I steal these via flash drive? (minus lady ca ca)

Allison Williams said...

Of course! I had to throw Lady Gaga in there, she's just fun to dance to.