Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Allison's Holiday Gift Guide

Here are some great, inexpensive gifts if you still need some ideas.
Or in case you were wondering what to get me for Christmas...
Happy Shopping!

The Fuji Instax Instant Camera (RIP Polaroid)

Cassette From My Ex: Stories and Soundtracks of Lost Loves
By Jason Bitner (hardback available at Amazon)

Oranges with cloves. I used to make these as a kid and hang them on the Christmas tree. It's super easy and inexpensive. Just buy oranges and cloves from your local supermarket and place the cloves in a pattern to decorate. Plus, the smell will totally remind you of the holidays!

Coachella or other Music Festival DVDs

Smittens (for the Lovebirds)
Oh my... how amazing!

Vintage Ankle Booties
Like these cream colored ones from Dear Golden Vintage
Weathered Picture Frames like these from 2 Dogs Wood Working
(Craigslist has some great old frames too!)
Absinthe Dental Floss from Archie McPhee & Co.
(need I say more?)
Cool wallets, like this one from Toddland
I Love You, Blogs and Coffee from MadeByGirl
Keep Calm and Carry On Band Aids from Urban Outfitters
Thomas Paul Cases

And last but not least, the famous Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
(We got one for my dad a few years ago and it's still his favorite gift.)
"This Tree Just Needs a Little Love"

No comments: