Friday, November 5, 2010

Top 20 Countdown #5

I do it every-so-often... update a playlist of songs I'm enjoying at the moment. And recently, I've had a lot of great new tunes to choose from. Here are my top 20 songs that I'm totally in love with right now.

20. The Honey Trees - To Be with You
19. Hooray for Earth - Surrounded By Your Friends
18. Cee Lo Green - Fuck You
17. War on Drugs - Coming Through
16. Panda Bear - Slow Motion
15. Eminem & Lil' Wayne - No Love
14. Mumford & Sons - Liar
13. Deerhunter - Helicopter
12. Summer Camp - Round the Moon
11. Hot Chip - I Feel Better
10. Mark Ronson ft. The Business International - Somebody to Love Me
9. Neon Indian - Deadbeat Summer
8. Sonic Youth - Superstar
7. Matt & Kim - Good for Great
6. Rogue Wave - Solitary Gun
5. The Tallest Man on Earth - King of Spain
4. Sleigh Bells - Crowd on the Ground
3. The Walkmen - Angela Surf City
2. Jónsi - Go Do
1. The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

No comments: