Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Planting Seedz of Inspiration

Thank goodness for Design Seedz, a DIY craft blog that not only fills my To-Do list with fun at-home projects, but also serves up some fresh content for my blog (which has been lacking lately). Rachel Bukstein and Jennifer Schwartz, both savvy crafters as well as fellow Creative Circus grads (hey hey!), love coming up with unique DIY creations. This Leather and Nuts bracelet, especially caught my eye. I've seen a few versions on this hardware inspired wrist wrap floating around the blogosphere lately, but this one looks like something I could actually do! I'm looking forward to testing my crafty talents and I'm excited to see what other fun ideas these Design Seederz will cultivate next.



Photos by James Brooks via Design Seedz

No comments: