Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fun Fall Handbags

It's August, but if you ask me, I already wish it was fall. It's usually around this time when stores and designers start to give you a sneak peak of their new fall collections. And I hate it. It's such a tease. "Oh here's a gorgeous new cashmere scarf and military inspired jacket, sorry that it's still hitting 95 outside." I'm sorry I don't live in Finland.

At least the weather isn't so much of a factor when it comes to handbags. How cute are these?

Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Black Morning After Bag, Rebecca Minkoff

Let Them Eat Cake Tumbled Vegan Foldover bag, Need Supply Co.
Tory Burch Carson Satchel, Tory Burch

Proenza Schouler PS11 Bag, Barneys New York

United Bamboo Frame Bag, TenOverSix
Deena & Ozzy Pony Purse, Urban Outfitters

No comments: