Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mongrel

Every town has one. And if they don't, they should. I'm talking about a great card and paper stock store. I've lived in several cities and I've found that each has this same store that strikingly resembles one I've visited in a previous city. However, when it comes down to it, I think my favorite has to be Mongrel in Richmond, VA. I could spend hours, maybe days, in this store and still not see everything. If you've never been, check it out the next time you're passing through central Virginia.

And if you live in any of the following cities, here are some similar stores:
Athens, GA - Helix
Atlanta, GA - Paper Source & Sam Flax
Boulder, CO - Bliss
NYC, New York - Kate's Paperie & Paper XOXO
San Francisco, CA - Little Otsu & Maido

*please don't hesitate to suggest any paper stores to add to my list, thanks!

Here are some pics from Mongrel, enjoy!

isn't this Birdcage doormat adorable?

No comments: