Friday, April 16, 2010

Ugh, Tax Day

So yesterday was the infamous April 15th - tax day. In years past, with school loans and part time jobs, I usually look forward to a nice little tax return check around this time of year. However, last year I taught Pilates classes at a gym in Atlanta as an independent contractor. I thoroughly enjoyed my paychecks (sans tax deductions) from last year... that is until I found out how much I had to PAY in taxes this year. I won't name the sum, but let's just say I didn't really "save" the extra cash that I should have. Lesson learned. No shopping for me for the next few weeks. Good thing I can peruse the Internet for pretty things and share them with you here.

Please enjoy some Internet window shopping.

Lovely Blue Dace Dress


Peach Lace Skirt by Ouma


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Bummer! I had to pay for the first time too but it was only $20.