Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekend Music

I'm not as crazy about Radiohead as some of my friends, but you cannot deny that Thom Yorke is a musical mastermind. Their new album, King of Limbs, is once again an atmospheric adventure through perfectly blended notes and sounds. I'm liking it so far. I actually think it might be the perfect drug to mellow out with on this warm, sunny Friday afternoon.



Here are some other albums recently released (or that are soon to be released) that I'm loving at the moment.

Tennis - Cape Dory
Iron & Wine - Kiss Each Other Clean
The Strokes - Angles
The War on Drugs - Future Weather
Cut Copy - Zonoscope
Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros - Alexander
Explosions in the Sky - Take Care, Take Care, Take Care

That should be enough to fill your playlist with some new tunes this weekend. Enjoy!

No comments: