Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top 20 Countdown #7

Like I do every few months, I've provided a Top 20 Countdown of songs I'm listening to at the moment. Hope you enjoy the playlist!

20. Jay-Z/Kanye West - Otis
19. Beirut - East Harlem
18. The Vaccines - Wreckin' Bar
17. Little Dragon - Nightlight
16. Phantogram - Don't Move
15. Holy Ghost! - Some Children
14. Lana Del Rey - Video Games
13. Neon Indian - Polish Girl
12. Foster the People - Houdini
11. Crystal Castles - Not in Love
10. Real Estate - Green Aisles
9. Feist - Bittersweet Melodies
8. Cults - You Know What I Mean
7. Generationals - Greenleaf
6. M83 w/ Zolo Jesus - Intro
5. The War on Drugs - Come to the City
4. Cut Copy - Where I'm Going
3. Givers - Up Up Up
2. Girls - Vomit
1. M83 - Midnight City


And in case you missed them, here are my previous recommended playlists from the past few years:


No comments: