Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Sunday

It's the first Sunday I've had in a while where I've been able to relax and enjoy the day. And it was just what I needed. A little me time. A little time to reflect on the past few months and all of the new experiences I've had since I moved to Winston-Salem. I think I'm finally getting used to this small town. I love my job. I love this town in the spring. And I love all of the new friends in my life. I think everything is starting to fall into place.

A few other things that made me happy today...

Love. Just thinking about it made me smile.
image via Disco Animal

The Lake. Looking forward to a lake weekend with old high-school friends in June. Can't wait to see y'all!
image via TUMBLR

Creating. This image reminded me that I love to create things. I hope I never lose this passion.
image via Disco Animal

These lyrics by Joanna Newsom. Just plain awesome.
image via DeadMarch

These photos. I've broken out the camera and I'm getting back into this old hobby of mine. I missed you Canon, it's been a while.
image via TUMBLR

2 comments:

Lillian said...

this is my favorite post to date! love love love

Allison Williams said...

Thank you Thank you. I enjoyed writing it. AND I'm totally loving you're new blog, lots of great stuff!