Monday, May 17, 2010

Terrain

So as I was perusing my daily reader, I stumbled across this post from Creature Comforts spotlighting Terrain. I immediately loved what I saw so I clicked to visit the website.

And then it hit me.

This is the new extension brand under Urban Outfitters Inc. that was in the works while I was working at Anthropologie two years ago. Terrain has a very similar selection to the things you would find in the home section of Anthro, but with a bit of a gardening, outdoorsy theme sewn throughout. Does anyone know if they've opened a retail store? I believe I remember something about free wine tasting... and if so, I need to visit immediately.

Read more about Terrain here and here.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Allison,
I am continuously impressed by your blog as well as your unique thoughts and finds. I know how hard it is for me to sometimes sit down every couple of weeks to blog, so the fact that you are posting day after day is amazing. Keep up the good work!

Allison Williams said...

Thank you so much for the kind words and for reading! It means so much, glad you're enjoying it!

Unknown said...

I am so confused! Wasn't it already existing as an English brand? I love it, don't get me wrong but I am confused:)

Allison Williams said...

You may be right. I just remember Anthropologie talking about opening these stores a few years ago. They may have already been in existence but were just purchased buy the UO Company. I definitely want to get my facts right. Regardless, it would definitely appeal to current Anthro shoppers : )